Monday, January 05, 2004

Fucking rain. I swear I was about to build an ark, but it finally stopped. Unfortunately, our basement is still leaking so we're still vacuuming up water. My dad was doing it earlier, but I finally convinced him to go to bed about an hour ago. He has to get up for work, whereas I have nothing to do tomorrow besides drive to campus and make sure the rain didn't cause the sewage pipes to back up into the basement of my apartment (which has happened before, long story). I'm really tired and would love to just go to bed, but I promised my dad to vacuum for at least another hour, and before he went to bed he told me to use my best judgement, which means I shouldn't go to bed until I know the basement is done leaking. Oh joy.

I still say moving would be the best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment