Tuesday, January 13, 2004

WHOOPS! That's all I'm gonna say. Minor setback, but easily fixable. Anyway.

No me gusta Spanish right now. I took four years of it in high school, and about a fourth of a semester of it sophomore year in college, but now that I'm actually immersed in a class where the teacher expects us to understand and respond in Spanish, I want to kill myself. I was trying to do my homework last night and I realized I have completely lost all the Spanish vocab I have ever known. I guess it'll slowly come back to me, but I wish I could just push a button and have all this information I once knew moved to the front of my brain. I guess they're right about the whole drinking killing brain cells thing. I think I lost most of the Spanish knowledge somewhere between my 21st birthday and spring break.

No comments:

Post a Comment