Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Agent Johnson, this is Special Agent Johnson. No relation.

Disclaimer: This is so boring, you should really just skip it.

You guys, I had the best weekend. I did nothing. NOTHING. The only productive thing I did was laundry.

I mean, Friday night was Boys are Stupid (and Smelly) Night. I got up late on Saturday and Heidi and I fixed a ginormous breakfast. Seriously, we ate all the breakfast food in the Dayton area. Then we went to the library (!!!) and I do believe I've gone overboard because I've been there three times in the past week and a half and I came home with books EVERY TIME. Oops. Then we got Papa Murphy's. MMM. Also, my mom and dad were out of town and they told Heidi and I that NOT ONLY could we use their hot tub this weekend? But we could raid their bar. I'm not sure what they were thinking. We also took advantage of their HBO OnDemand and watched Die Hard. I don't know why I've never seen that before. IT'S AWESOME! Bruce Willis kicks everyone's asses and HE'S BAREFOOT THE WHOLE TIME! And Carl Winslow is in it!

I slept in til noon yesterday. I don't remember the last time I did that. When I got up, Heidi and I watched a bunch of episodes of The Biggest Loser that TiVo had recorded for us.

Now. I hope you are sitting down, Internets, because I am about to BLOW. YOUR. MIND. Instead of doing what we normally do on Sunday night, which is run to Arby's/Wendy's/Penn Station, we COOKED. We cooked food! And it was delicious. THAT'S NOT ALL! We also went running last night! Normally I try to avoid all forms of physical activity on the weekends. And every time we started to get tired on the run, I'd be all "Big Fat Eric! Big Fat Eric!" or "Guy with a cane! Guy with a cane!" Oh, because Big Fat Eric lost like a million pounds on The Biggest Loser and Heidi had seen an old guy running in jean shorts carrying a cane earlier that day and we figured that if a 400 pound guy and a 400 year old guy (with a cane! in jean shorts!) could run, we could too. Probably I should have explained that first. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment