Thursday, September 13, 2007

She is electric, can I be electric too?

Look at how big of a dork (not a whale penis) I am:

Also this:


I wrote myself that note because I went running by myself again last night BUT I got smarter. Because Heidi wasn't home and I wanted someone to know where I had gone in case I never came home because I was kidnapped by pirates or ninjas or space gorillas, I called my parents and said if I didn't call back in an hour, they should start to worry. I bet parents love calls like that. I felt kind of bad, like I ruined that hour of their night because they were sitting there all "gee, I wonder if the space gorillas have shown Jennie how to use their teleporter yet," but from what I understand about parents, they pretty much worry about their kids all the time, right? Whether or not they are in danger of abduction by ninja.

Heidi and I have been talking about painting our apartment since, well, we moved in. I think she got tired of waiting for me, because she has painted both her bathroom and her bedroom in the past month or so, and now I feel like a big slacker doo-doo head (nothing new there). So I've been thinking I want to paint my room. I'm not sure I'm going to bother with my bathroom. Maybe. I don't know. What I DO know? Is that these are the coolest things I have ever seen and I am coveting them SO HARD right now.

So I've decided to paint (right this minute, actually) and also I've decided I want to rearrange my room. Because it has been the same since I moved in. The problem with both of these plans is that I want to do it RIGHT NOW and I can't because, um, I'm at work? And I don't think my boss will understand that I need to go home because, even though I procrastinate A LOT, when I finally decide I want to do something, I want to do it RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE OR MY HEAD JUST MIGHT EXPLODE. True story. Also, apparently I can't do anything without telling the Internets about it first. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions for paint color, please look at my bedroom and feel free to tell me what to do. Don't feel obligated to match to the bedspread because I need to get a new one. The one I have now is all ripped down the side. This either happened in the washing machine or I've been having night terrors and ripping up my sheets in my sleep. Anyway. Please, Internets, do my thinking for me. Also, I hope you all realize that by the time I get home tonight, I may have completely changed my mind about both the painting and the rearranging when I realize how much work they're going to involve.

No comments:

Post a Comment