Friday, September 21, 2007

Jan made me watch Why Tu Mama Tambien, which means Throw Mama from the Tambien.

You guys, I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow. I don't think I can tell you just how excited I am because my hair? Out of control. Seriously. It's getting longer and the longer it gets, the more full of itself it gets and it just will not listen to me anymore. I'm all, "lay flat, hair!" and it's like, "no, I want to be wavy and GLOOOOORIOUS!" and I say, "you do not look glorious, you look like Albert Einstein!" and then my hair starts crying. It's awkward. Especially if I'm at work.

I looked in my checkbook to see when the last time I got a haircut was . . . you guys, I haven't gotten my hair cut in over two months. Thus explaining the out-of-controlness. I mean, I kept meaning to get it cut but, go figure, then I'd put it off. Try not to act too surprised.

So. Today is Friday. Did you know that? I bet you didn't. Don't lie to me. I can see right through you. Although, my weekend? It is not going to be what you might call "exciting." Not at all. I have to a) write approximately 800 articles and b) not spend much money. But it's OK because the next couple of weekends are going to be SO. FUN. So fun. I can't even tell you. OK, I will. Next weekend we're going to the Renaissance Festival (hi, it's Ohio, there is nothing else to do here) and my goal this year is to see a Renaissance Festival Wedding because can you imagine what kind of freak show that would be? I'm taking my camera. And then THE NEXT WEEKEND is Spoon on Friday and wedding on Saturday. On the one hand . . . another wedding? Seriously? But on the other hand . . . friends! Alcohol! Dancing! Alcohol! Friends with alcohol! In Cleveland! Fancy hotel! Alcohol! OK, that's enough. After this one, I'm done with weddings for a while. Thank you, baby Jesus.

ALSO. The Office starts in LESS THAN A WEEK. You might say it's sad that I'm this excited for a TV show. You might even say it's unhealthy. But if you do, I might kick you in the babymaker. So think about that before you say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment