Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Okay, Kitty Kat. This feels BORDERLINE inappropriate.

I am catsitting my aunt and uncle's cat again, and before my aunt came over, just in case my cousins were with her, I went through the apartment to make sure there was nothing out that maybe they shouldn't see. I don't know what exactly I was expecting to find, but a lot of my friends had been over the day before and god only knows what they might have written on the fridge. Turns out, the only slightly inappropriate thing on the fridge was this:

and I was the one who put it there. Not sure if you can see it, but it says "Hello, my fellow Americans. I am a douchebag," at the bottom. My cousins may already be familiar with the word "douchebag," but if they're not, I really think their parents should be the ones to tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment