Tuesday, March 23, 2004

I just found this website called the Friday Five, and even though it's not Friday I'm going to answer some of the questions anyway. Cause I'm bored and my homework is just not enticing enough.

1. You've just won a complete collection of movies starring one actor - what actor would you pick?

Hmm, this is a tough one. Should I pick an actor I really like who hasn't been many movies that I like, or should I pick an actor who I'm so-so about but who has been in a lot of movies that I really like. I think I'll take the middle road and pick Colin Firth, because I know for a fact I could watch Bridget Jones's Diary and Pride and Prejudice over and over for the rest of my life and never tire of them. Of course, I already own these movies. Ooh, but I almost forgot Love Actually. How could I?

Another choice (I know I'm only supposed to get one, but this is my game so I can make up my own rules) would be Will Ferrell, because Elf? So funny.

2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?

I saw 50 First Dates with my sister, Stiffie, and Nicole on Friday. I highly recommend it. It's definately one of Adam Sandler's better movies; but more like The Wedding Singer than Billy Madison. I loved the Happy Gilmore and Tommy Boy references, too.

3. What was the last video or DVD that you bought?

I bought School of Rock and Orange County on Saturday. Yay, Jack Black!

4. What movie could you watch over and over again and not get sick of?

Bridget Jones's Diary, which I've already mentioned. In fact, if I remember correctly, when I first bought the movie Liz and I kept it in the DVD player and watched it continuously for about a month.

5. How do you plan to spend your weekend?

On Friday I'm going to family dinner/drinks, which is always a good time. Then we have a party at McMurray's with the Phi Psis. That should be interesting. My friend Stephanie is coming to visit on Saturday and I'm so excited because her 21st birthday was two weeks ago and now I get to celebrate it with her. We'll probably go to McMurray's because American Cherry is playing. Hee.

Ok, I'm done. That was fun. Maybe if I get bored again later (which, let's face it, will probably happen) I'll do some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment