Monday, March 29, 2004

Why do people drive like assholes just because it's raining? I know the road is wet, and it's a tiny bit harder to see, but that doesn't mean you have to drive 55 in the left lane. Here's a tip: when semis are passing you on the right, you're in the WRONG freaking lane. So move.

My parents left for their cruise on Saturday. They're in the Bahamas right now. It's 50 degrees here and it's raining. Sometimes I don't understand why anyone lives in places like this.

We saw Dawn of the Dead yesterday afternoon, which may have explained why I had trouble sleeping last night. I knew the movie was going to be kind of graphic, cause, you know . . . zombies and all. Zombies are messy. But DAMN! It was scary. And if you don't believe me, take a look at this picture. Just make sure you're not, you know, eating when you look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment