Monday, March 15, 2004

Ok, I just saw this commercial for PT Cruisers, and got really mad because I thought they weren't showing it anymore because it's been a long time since I've seen it. I have nothing against PT Cruisers, but this particular commercial Celine Dion is singing in the background. I don't really have anything against Celine Dion (other than her odd gestulating while she sings) but in this song she sings the line "don't you find it ironical?"

Ironical. Is not. A WORD! I HATE that word. It's ironic or it's nothing, Celine, you got it?

I'm watching that new MTV show, I Want a Famous Face. These people are messed up. These two brothers want to look like Brad Pitt, but they end up looking more like skinny Val Kilmers than Brad Pitts. And they still have really bad skin. And really? I don't think the plastic surgery helped that much. They're still not all that attractive.

Whatever, MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment