Sunday, March 14, 2004

So, I decided to try and write about my spring break right now instead of unpacking. Right now there are clothes all over my bed and floor, two bottles of Tortuga rum sitting next to my open suitcase (which is still full of shoes, books, magazines, and underwear), and my yard margarita glass from Senor Frogs is sitting on my desk, still disgustingly sticky from tequila.

Keep in mind that I've been up since 4 AM this morning, and I got approximately 3 hours of sleep last night, so I'm not sure how much sense any of this makes. I slept a little on the plane earlier, but it was really turbulent, so I kept waking up when the plane shook or when someone puked. No really. People puked. Or so I was told.

Actually, now that I think about it, a lot happened last week. Even trying to describe what happened to us on the way down to Miami would take me about 20 minutes to type. So, I think I'll leave everyone (all 3 of you) in suspense and write about it tomorrow, when my brain is functioning a little better. Here's hoping I sleep through my alarm tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment