Monday, February 19, 2007

Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here. That's all over the second we ride up Troy's bucket.

It's pretty sad that it's 42 degrees today and it seems so warm to me that I think it would be completely logical to strip off all my clothes and jump in the giant puddle outside our front door (born of all the melting snow). Not that I did this or would do this, but it did cross my mind that I wouldn't get frostbite and die if I DID. Or would I? Who knows.

I'm feeling very antsy today. I don't know why. I want to read something, but don't know what. I want to listen to some music, but can't figure out the perfect song. I'm hungry, but don't know what I'm craving. My mind is all over the place and I can't concentrate on something for more than five minutes. Or less. What's that about?

No comments:

Post a Comment