Sunday, January 23, 2005

bald is beautiful (right, Dad?)

Sometimes I think my life would be a hell of a lot easier if I would shave my head. It's not that I spend that much time on hair maintenance, but I do spend a good amount on it. Think of how much I'd save on hair products. I wouldn't need a blow dryer. Hair ties, combs, brushes, hairspray, detangler, gel, ALL OUT THE WINDOW. I'd be like Phoebe's friend Bonnie on Friends who Ross dated until she shaved her head again and DEAR GOD why do I know that?

I have a problem. I can't get my hair to look the same two days in a row. If I really like the way my hair looks one day, I'll try to copy it again the next day but it NEVER works. I get out the shower only to realize I've forgotten to condition my hair or, while still in the shower, I accidentally shampoo my hair twice because I forgot if I did it already. Once I actually CONDITIONED my hair with face wash, because the bottles looked the same. I didn't notice until the face wash was already rubbed in.

And then when I'm drying my hair, I can't seem to figure out the mechanics of working a brush and my blow dryer at the same time. Most of the time, I just turn my head upside down to dry my hair because that means I don't have to worry about the brush until AFTER my hair is dry.

Seriously, pass me the razor.

No comments:

Post a Comment