Monday, January 17, 2005

I think I need Valium or something

I've been having REALLY bizarre dreams lately and I mean weirder than usual because I normally have some pretty messed up dreams. I don't know if it's the weather or the cough medicine, but something new is screwing with my brain.

Last night I dreamed that I checked my blog and each post had like 100 comments! Which, as you all know, is EVERY blogger's dream or maybe not and I'm just a huge nerd but I think we all know that by now. Anyway, so I go to check the comments and they're all things like "your blog has been really lame lately," and "your recent posts suck," and "I hate you and everything you stand for," and then I cried BECAUSE THAT IS MEAN Dream!readers, why would you say that?!

I think I woke up after that, all WTF, why am I dreaming about MY BLOG, I need a life. When I went back to sleep, I had another dream, but this time I was going to A PARTY and not a cyberParty a REAL party. I could tell it was a dream, though, because Leonardo DiCaprio and Joaquin Phoenix (I know, what?) were there and these girls I went to school with were charging everyone 20 bucks to get in even though Leo and Joaquin were WITH ME so really I should have been the one charging the plebes to see the pretty, famous people. And then I arm-wrestled Leo, but I woke up before anyone won. Sorry. Maybe tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment