Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I don't care what happens if we get free wine again

My sister's birthday was two days ago, but we're celebrating tonight. We're going out to dinner, to the same place we went last year. However, dinner last year was somewhat disastrous so I hope that doesn't happen again. Here's what happened. I just reread it and got frustrated all over again. I noticed that I didn't say what restaurant it was in my old post, but I am much more vindictive this year than I was last year so I'll tell you that it all happened at Carrabba's. I love that restaurant and we usually have both great food AND service, but I'm still a little afraid of what might happen tonight.

On a sidenote, I just totally blanked on how to spell the word "restaurant." I don't know what that means, but it can't be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment