Wednesday, January 19, 2005

upcoming events, WHOO and HOO

I've just decided that I'm going to start a new project on here. I'm not starting it right this minute, because why would I do that when I can procrastinate? Anyway, I'm going to start introducing my friends on here, complete with pictures and a little story about them. I'm doing this partly because my friends are funny and therefore so are the stories about them AND pictures of them, but mostly because I just want to play with my new printer that is magic and also a scanner.

I'm not really sure why I'm posting this. I think mainly so I don't forget about this project five minutes from now which, let's face it, is pretty likely.

In other news, I've also started knitting. I figure if I'm going to be sitting around for hours on end, all unemployed and boring, I might as well have something to show for it.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment