Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Good morning, sunshine!

This morning, I woke up around 3:30 to the sounds of my upstairs neighbors having loud and what sounded like violent sex. Seriously. I could hear the bed bouncing off of the floor. And to think, all I've had to complain about them so far is their predilection for vacuuming at midnight. Oh, and the dog peeing off of their balcony onto my porch, but I think they've gotten rid of it.

They are officially never allowed to complain about any loud parties I may have, the off-key singing along to my MP3 player, the insane laughter on Tuesday (Scrubs) and Thursday (The Office) nights, or the gasping and shouting on Wednesday nights (Lost).

Between the vacuuming and the sex (neither of which was I a part of) I'm pretty damn tired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment