Sunday, January 15, 2006

no more vomit in my life

This morning my body gently reminded me that I am no longer in college, and should not try to relive my glory days and drink like I still am, when it decided to spend ten minutes vomiting into my friend's toilet while her cat watched with mild interest. I say ten minutes but it may have been longer. It's hard to keep track of time when you have your head in a toilet. I am so proud.

To be fair, this is only the third time I have ever vomited from drinking. And this time, I think it was because I hadn't eaten much yesterday. Also, it is not a good idea to go to a bar where they have a 7 dollar all-you-can-drink beer special. Because I will try to get my money's worth!

And now it is time for my fifth nap of the day. I'm like a cat. Meow!

No comments:

Post a Comment