Friday, December 15, 2006

Help me, Internets, you're my only hope! (I have so used a variation of this title at least 14 times . . . lazy)

You guys know how I procrastinate, right? If not . . . hi, I'm Jennie. I procrastinate. I also harbor an unhealthy crush on this man and drink and fall down quite a bit. Oh, and I say inappropriate things in public, like "ovaries" and "butt sex." It's true. Ask Heidi. Anyway, nice to meet you.

Tomorrow my friends and I are exchanging gifts. Secret Santa, White Elephant, call it what you will. I will be calling it YANKEE SWAP until everyone gets so annoyed with me that they lock me outside on the porch. Whatever. I can still yell it through the window. I'm loud. Ask anyone.

So, I still haven't gotten a gift for the gift exchange. I don't know if you remember, but I asked for your advice, Internets, and you totally let me down. OK, I know it's not fair for me to blame my gift-buying ineptitude on you. I'm sorry. But seriously, throw me a bone here. I have an idea of something to get, but I don't know if I can find it for under $20. By tomorrow. Shit. So, PLEASE, Internets, give me some suggestions. Otherwise, someone tomorrow is going to open their present to find a bottle of tequila, a lemon, and a salt shaker.

Actually, I'd be pretty psyched to get that gift. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment