Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tuesday Confessions*

  • I had the day off work yesterday and the only productive thing I did (if you can call it that) was read an entire book
  • I put my underwear on backwards in my morning rush to get out the door, if not on time, then merely five minutes late, and had to fix it in the bathroom at work
  • I'm blaming it on the fact that I'm wearing new underwear today
  • Also, I slept like shit last night and am tired
  • Really, it's Victoria's Secret's fault for putting the tag info (if there were an actual tag, rather than, you know, just writing) on the front instead of the back. WTF, Vicky?
  • I had impure thoughts about John Krasinski
  • And Jake Gyllenhaal
  • Also, a patient's dad (I know!)
  • Maybe even you
  • Heidi called me a Pervert McNasty
  • She's probably right
  • A Britney Spears song came on the radio during my ride home from work and NOT ONLY did I not change it, I sang along loudly and exuberantly and with hand motions
  • An unbelievably slow car caused me to miss a light and made me really angry and I believe my exact words were, "fuck me fuck me fuck fuck fuck" . . . such a lady
  • I went to the bathroom today, not because I had to pee, but because a song I like came on the radio and you can hear the radio the best inside the bathroom (I don't know why)
  • I've not sent one Christmas card yet (sorry!)

So, all in all, a pretty typical day.

*blatantly ripped off from Heather Anne's Confession Monday because I am both Lazy and Unmotivated

No comments:

Post a Comment