Friday, July 27, 2007

Cage matches? Yeah, they work. How could they not work? If they didn’t work, everybody would still be in the cage.

You guys, I am in trouble. I grounded myself. I am grounded from going anywhere other than the gym this weekend. Also, maybe the pool if the weather shapes up and behaves itself. Stupid weather.

The reason I am grounded? I am SO. FAR. BEHIND. on my articles, it's not even funny. It's not. Try laughing. I dare you. You can't do it because, as previously mentioned, it's not even funny. I got home like an hour ago and I haven't gotten any work done yet, but I HAVE listened to the radio and called Heidi and changed into my gym clothes. So. Suck it.

Quick question. Can cats back up? The reason I ask is, Bo just crawled in between my dresser and the wall and it's pretty goddamn tight back there and there's NO WAY OUT on the other end so I think he's either going to have to back up or I'm going to have to move the dresser and the dresser is heavy but if I had to move the whole dresser maybe I could call it a workout and skip the gym. Never mind, he's out. Somehow he turned around. I have no idea how. Maybe he is a magical cat from the land of Narnia or Hogwarts or New Jersey. The end.

On the way home from work I heard this song on the radio. I used to know all the words and would sing it (drunkenly) at parties or the bar in college. Good times. Between that and obnoxiously bellowing Kelly Clarkson, could I BE more annoying? Chandler out.

In other song news, this is my new favorite song to work out to. It makes me happy. And want to run faster. Win win (win).

Man, I thought of all this stuff to tell you guys while I was at work today and now I can't remember any of it. Oh well.

Did your grandma ever used to say this to you?

There once was a girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. And when she was good, she was very very good, but when she was bad she was horrid.

Cause mine did. All the time.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go pout and sigh heavily in front of the mirror so I can see how upset my punishment has made me.

No comments:

Post a Comment