Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm tired of thinking. It makes my brain cry.

Are you there, Internets? It's me, Jennie. I don't know if you've noticed, but there have been an awful lot of posts about Harry Potter lately. And the rest of the posts? Not good. Not good at all. That is because I have run out of things to talk about. True story.

Remember last March? It wasn't that long ago. Anyway, we played this game where you asked me questions and I answered them? Some of them? Because I have ADD (lies) and I forgot the game after like a month? UNTIL NOW. Note to self: answer the rest of those questions because it's rude not to and you hate to be rude HAHAHA stop laughing at me and pay attention. I have a point. I think.

Please tell me what to write about, Internets. I've got nothing. I'm out. Tapped. Toe up. THIS PARROT IS NO MORE. IT HAS CEASED TO BE. Um. Right. So, yeah. Tell me what to write about. I'll write about ANYTHING, even how awesome Dubya is. Ha! No, seriously, ha! OK, so maybe I won't write about anything, but I'll write about ALMOST anything.

Help me, Internets, you're my only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment