Thursday, July 12, 2007

goonies never say die

OK, Internets, I have several (ok, two) matters of business to attend to before we get down to the pointless babbling:
  1. My friend Kate, who has been in Africa for the past two and a half years with the Peace Corps, is coming home on Saturday. This may not mean anything at all to you, Internets, but it makes me really, really happy that she's finally coming home.
  2. My company is sending stuff to Books for Soldiers this month and I have decided to be a good person and support the troops (because there was that one time I almost ran over some National Guardsmen on the way to work . . . I said ALMOST! COME ON, give me a break.) I thought some of you might be interested in supporting the troops, too, so if you want to send me books, CDs, magazines, DVDs, funny letters (?), hell, I don't know, they gave me a list of crap that is acceptable and crap that is not so how about if you want to donate some crap you send me an email and we'll get through this together, ok? Family, I know you are all big readers so if you have any books to donate, please let me know and I will come to your house and get them. That's like no work for you and ALSO you get the pleasure of seeing me! What MORE could you ask for? Anyway, again, if you're interested, shoot me an email QUICK LIKE A BUNNY because I have to turn everything in by July 31st. There's a July 31st, I think. July has 31 days, right? OK, seriously, how do I dress myself?

OK, that's all the business I had. Now onto pointless babbling. I saw Harry Potter last night. Oh yes. I did. Who wants to touch me? Anyway, rather than ramble on and on about how much I want Ron and Hermione to fall in love and have lots of babies (not now, obviously, as they are only teenagers), why don't you just read what Heather Anne wrote because I COMPLETELY agree with everything she said.

Also, I am rereading the sixth book before the seventh one comes out so I know EXACTLY where things stand. I've been reading it at lunch but I'm getting close to the end so I've decided I can't read any more at work. Because, see, the end is all sad and even though I know what happens, I'm almost positive that I will cry like a little bitch and I'm not all about crying like a little bitch at work.

I am in deep like with this t-shirt website. I don't want to have its babies (that is reserved for Threadless, of course) but I'd still hold hands with it or something. Mostly because of shirts like this one. And this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment