Saturday, July 07, 2007

true story

The Conversations With My Roommate you are about to read is a bit unconventional, in that it is mostly me babbling and I think Heidi was just acting interested in the hopes that I'd eventually stop talking. HA! Like that ever happens. Anyway, we were watching Jon Stewart interview Steve Carell on The Daily Show (good times) and then this happened during the commercial break:

Me: I think Jon Stewart and Steve Carell seem like friends in real life . . . like, they probably talk on the phone for an hour every night.
Heidi: They have guy love like Turk and JD.
Me: Exactly. They love each other so much. They're all "Jon, I miss you," "I miss you, too, Steve, why did you have to go to LA?" "To follow my dreams, Jon," and then they talk about how they wish they could spoon and their hopes and greatest fears and whatever . . .
Heidi: . . .
Me: . . .
Heidi: . . .
Me: Heidi?
Heidi: Yes.
Me: Can I tell you one of my greatest fears?
Heidi: Of course.
Me: I'm afraid JK Rowling is going to kill Harry Potter in the last book.
Heidi: Oh my god.
Me: YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Seriously, the only thing I fear more than Harry Potter dying is Ron Weasley dying and I JUST CAN'T HANDLE THAT YOU GUYS, I AM FAR TOO FRAGILE AND EMOTIONALLY DELICATE FOR THAT TO HAPPEN I don't want to talk about this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment