Tuesday, February 17, 2004

18 days til Spring Break! Yaaaaay!

I'm still sick, but I'm feeling a little more human than I did yesterday. Could be because I slept the majority of the day, which is always fun. I just went to Kroger and bought a bunch of drugs. Nicole made fun of me for buying so many, but I don't want to run the risk of being sick over Spring Break. That would so not be cool.

Also, I just put more oil in my car, after checking the oil, all by myself because the Check Oil light came on yesterday. This may not seem like an awesome feat to most people, but trust me, for me it is. Usually I wait at least a month after the Check Oil light comes on before remembering to mention it to Dad, or to check it myself (usually the former, while I'm home, so he checks it and then yells at me for not checking the oil every other time I get gas, just to be safe.) Although, if we're talking about doing car things in a timely fashion, DAD, I could mention that my headlight is still out, my gas tank still doesn't close, and the automatic door lock mechanism on the driver's side has been hanging out of the door since senior year of high school. Just kidding. Love ya, Dad!

Hopefully, one day I'll be married and my husband can take over all the car responsibilities. And, of course, cook all meals because me and cooking don't get along. And, you know, he'll have to clean the bathrooms, because I hate doing that. I'll help with laundry . . . sometimes. Unless it's the sheets, or towels, or socks, cause I hate folding those. Other than that, though, I'll totally help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment