Friday, February 13, 2004

I just gave myself a headache from crying. Nothing bad happened, I just watched Dead Poets Society. The last half of the movie was kind of blurry because I was crying so much. I actually had to pause the movie at the part where they all stand on their desks (this will make no sense unless you've seen the movie) so I could get more toilet paper (not tissues, because we're in college and can't afford fancy things like Kleenex).

Now I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle. I heart this movie. It's a classic. Also, the movie An Affair to Remember (great movie, highly recommend, by the way) plays a major part. I'm such a sap.

It's been a while since I've stayed in on a Friday night. I forgot how nice it was to just sit around and watch movies without worrying about how I should be doing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment