Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I just watched another three hours of Sex and the City. It's really quite sad. I think I may have a problem. I'm afraid someone is going to walk into the apartment and I'll just be sitting there, staring blankly at yet another episode of Sex and the City, drooling and humming the theme song.

At least I'm not alone. I think Erica is more obsessed than I am. And it's kind of my fault. On Sunday I went over to their house with the idea of watching Old School, and then I saw that they had the Sex and the City DVDs, and since Erica had never seen them, I suggested we watch that. Whoops.

What happens, though, is that regular life things will happen and I'll find myself connecting it to something that happened on the show. This is not normal and must stop.

This is totally off the topic, but last night I had a dream that I was in Jurassic Park, but instead of dinosaurs running around there were giant bugs. What does that even mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment