Monday, February 02, 2004

I can't sleep. I knew this would happen, mostly because I didn't get up until one this afternoon. Whoops. I tried to go to bed about an hour ago. The whole sleeping thing would probably be easier if I'd turn off the TV, but MTV is actually playing music videos for once.

Today was a good day, though. The part I was awake for, anyway. Nicole and I watched the Super Bowl, and we decided mixed drinks would make the game much more exciting. Then Alison came over, and when Stiffie came home we ordered that new four in one pizza thing from Pizza Hut, which is a HUGE ripoff. They make the pizza look ginormous, but it's so tiny. So don't buy it. Unless, of course, you like paying twelve dollars for a tiny pizza.

Also, the half time show? Sucked. It was so lame. And what the hell was Sean Puff Diddy Daddy Combs doing there? Why is he still famous?

Survivor: Allstars, though? AWESOME. I love that Richard was naked for most the episode. Rupert is still awesome. I was disappointed that Tina got voted off so quickly. I can't believe they won't give them food or water, though. I don't think they're gonna be happy until someone actually dies.

I guess I'll try this whole sleep thing again. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment