Saturday, March 19, 2005

In case I don't see you

I'm watching The Truman Show, because TBS is showing it for the 4 millionth time. I saw this movie for the first time in the theater. When I walked out to the parking lot, I was super paranoid that there were secret cameras everywhere and that my life was some huge charade. I'd feel bad if my life was a TV show, though. It's not very exciting. I don't really think the world wants to watch me watch TV or write in my blog.

I do still enjoy this movie. I like Jim Carrey a lot more when he's low-key. I think he's exhausted all of his "running around like an assclown" roles. I mean, I love Ace Ventura as much as the next person but you'd have to pay me to watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas, aka How Jim Carrey Ruined a Beloved Children's Character with His Assclownery.

No comments:

Post a Comment