Saturday, March 12, 2005

perfection, zombie style

Last night, instead of going out to dinner or to a friend's house or, god forbid, to a bar like I've been doing every other Friday for the past . . . I don't know, I decided to stay in. I put my pajamas on around 5 and settled in front of the TV. I ate dinner while I watched Survivor and The OC and then I rented Shaun of the Dead which was AWESOME. It was the first zombie movie I've ever seen that didn't make me super paranoid afterward that zombies were outside my house waiting to feast on my brains. After I saw Dawn of the Dead I slept with the lights on for like a week and kept thinking of different survival methods should a zombie get into the house. Yeah. I'm a freak. I know.

But at least I have a PLAN if zombies ever attack. So what if it involves hiding in the closet with my dog and a baseball bat.

No comments:

Post a Comment