Tuesday, March 01, 2005

get out the way

I started one of my New Years resolutions about, oh, two months late tonight. I worked out. Yes, instead of sitting on the couch after work in my pajamas, watching reruns of Friends, I hauled my ass to the Rec Center. I used the indoor track because IT'S FREE and all you have to do to use it is live or work in Kettering. It's not very big, but there weren't that many people using it. I love how each lane has a purpose. One for walking, one for walking/passing, one for running, and one for running/passing. It's so orderly. It really appeals to my anal retentive side. I, of course, took my Discman so I wouldn't have to talk to anyone because if there's anything I hate, it's talking to people.

Don't hate me, but I really think I need to get an Ipod. Or some kind of MP3 player. Does anyone have any suggestions for an Ipod-alike that I don't have to sell my firstborn to get?

Also, I've discovered "Move, Bitch" by Ludacris is the BEST SONG EVER to listen to while running on the track. It makes me giggle.

And thanks to Dana for sending nice people here!

No comments:

Post a Comment