Saturday, March 26, 2005

Laziest. Entry. Ever.

1. What time did you wake up this morning?
9:30. Yes, on a Saturday.

2. Diamonds or pearls?

Hmm. I'm torn. Pearls.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

This is embarrassing, but I think it was Phantom of the Opera. Yeah. It sucked.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Scrubs or Arrested Development.

5. What did you have for breakfast?

Coffee.

6. Peach yogurt or granola?
Granola. I can't eat yogurt EVER because in my 9th grade biology class, we all had to make our own yogurt and then TASTE it and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever experienced.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?

Lean. Hahahahaha, I kill me.

8. What foods do you dislike?

Tomatoes. Lobster. Ok, most seafood.

9. What is your favorite crisp flavor?

WTF? Um. Chips?

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?

Well, I still listen to the Garden State soundtrack A LOT.

11. What kind of car do you drive?

An Oldsmobile. It's turquoise. Sometimes the gas-tank cover doesn't stay shut. It's hot.

12. Favorite sandwich?

Turkey on wheat.

13. What characteristics do you despise?

Taking things too seriously, hypocrisy, making drama out of EVERYTHING

14. Favorite items of clothing?
Tennis shoes.

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Italy.

16. What color is your bathroom?
Blue.

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
I don't care as long as it's cheap.

18. Where would you retire to?
Somewhere warm and possibly outside the U.S.

19. Favorite time of the day?
The ride home from work.

20. What was your most memorable birthday?
My 21st, but I don't know if memorable is the word I'd use.

21. Where were you born?
Kettering, OH.

22. Favorite sport to watch?
Hockey.

23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Your mom.

24. What book are you reading now?
All In My Head by Paula Kamen. It's about how the author has had the same headache for over 10 years.

25. What fabric detergent do you use?
I don't know. The blue kind?

26. Coke or Pepsi?
I just can't get enough of that Coke. (10 points to whoever can say what that's from)

27. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Definitely a night owl.

28. What is your shoe size?
8.

29. Do you have any pets?
Ripley, a chocolate lab with bald ears and a cropped tail. Fish. A fish.

30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends?
Um. I think I'm going to start looking for an apartment. Whoohoo!

31. What did you want to be when you were little?
A writer. Or a ballerina.

32. What are you doing today?
Well, today is more than half over and all I've really done is clean a lot. What an exciting Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment