Monday, May 14, 2007

Dear you guys,

I'm still pretty tired from Nashville, so instead of writing anything, here is some spam I received while I was gone:

To: me
From: Irusik N
Subject: hello and smiles, dear

Hi, my friend

I believe that you are my soul mate and I am even more confident that you are kind, bright, well-behaved person with wonderful manners and polite sense of humor. Indeed I am a wise lady and I will not stand living with a fool or a cry-baby. I know that I am worth thousands of women; my intelligence is far more advanced than it is of an average lady my age; my sexuality is million times stronger than it is of a young, inexperienced girls. I am worth a fortune and I am happy for you, because from now on you can write to me at http://inetfeelings.com/reliability and we will learn each other better. You will never regret that you've finally met me!

Later
Irusik


I have to admit, I was a bit surprised to find out my soulmate is a woman. Although, going by the second part of that first sentence, I'm not sure I trust Irusik's judgement. She obviously doesn't know me very well, and if your soulmate doesn't know you, who does? WHO?

Anyway, lot of stuff happened this weekend but until I get around to remembering all of it, here is a taste (so to speak):


Also this:



Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment