Wednesday, May 16, 2007

what's the story, morning glory

Heather Anne asked me some questions! Yay, questions!

1) Which Hogwarts house would you be sorted into?

I would hope Gryffindor because I'd be all, "Ooh, put me in Oliver Wood's house!" because I get crushes on fictional characters, you see. But according to this test I'm Ravenclaw, because I am intelligent, witty, and capable (hold your laughter, please). Eh, who am I to argue?

2) If you had to wear a button with a maximum of 5 words on it describing your outlook on life, what would your button say?

"Eat, Drink, and Be Merry." Or maybe just "Drink and Be Merry." Actually, just "Drink" would suffice.

OK, for serious? Last summer, our motto was "No Regrets," something I've been trying to continue. Basically, if I'm faced with making a decision, I think, "will I regret not doing this?" and if the answer is yes, then I do it. It's very simple and quite easy to remember, actually, and best of all has been working out fairly well so far. Anyway, our motto for this summer is "I don't even know," which is still under five words. Can I have three buttons, Heather Anne?

3) Fill in the blank: I am so much smarter than _____________ .

"I used to be." Which, considering some of the stupid shit I do and say, is really very scary.

4) If you could punch one person in the face without getting in trouble, who would you punch?

Ooh, ooh, Dubya! Or this guy. Or this guy. Or basically anyone on this network, really.

5) Do you masturbate on long trips? Or do you know anyone who masturbates on long trips?

Heehee! OK, here's the thing. No, I don't. But YES, I do happen to know someone who does. How weird is that? I mean, I kind of know him. He's not like a close friend or anything, but he says he does it on long car trips (when he's by himself, I'm assuming). Seems dangerous to me, but whatever. Actually, when I found out about this I started polling people (Heather Anne being one of the lucky ones) and asking them if anyone they know does this. So far, I haven't run across any other people who masturbate on long trips. I'm kind of happy about this, really.

If anyone else feels like asking anything, I'm feeling very truthful today so I might actually answer without lying. Much. I know we've played this game before, but it's totally fun, right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment