Saturday, February 05, 2005

I wish Pacey would kick Dawson's ass

Yesterday was my first official "Day Off" from work. I'm loving the whole No Work On Fridays thing. It feels so much better to sit around in my pajamas watching TV when I can say it's my Day Off, rather than feeling guilty for doing the same thing when I was unemployed. After being so busy the first four days of the week, I made sure to be anything BUT busy yesterday. Here's a rundown of what I did.

Got up at 10 because I can no longer sleep til noon. How sad.

Watched reruns of Dawson's Creek. Pacey wore a suit. I don't know what else happened.

Drank half a pot of coffee. This was probably too much.

Turned on a mix CD and sang and danced like a moron to Jay-Z, Eminem, Tina Turner, and Dirrrrty(!) Christina. Wondered again if my life was really a reality TV show that I didn't know about, like Jim Carrey in The Truman Show, thought about how stupid I look when I dance, shrugged, and kept going.

Read blogs. All of them. Every single one on the Internet(s).

Checked my e-mail about five hundred times.

Listened to a voicemail Katie Jo left that consisted of entirely Napoleon Dynamite quotes. Sweet! I think she caught a delicious bass.

Ate lunch.

Watched reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If Buffy had ever turned into a vampire, would she have had to slay herself?

Played with the dog.

Caught up on Passions. E-mailed Beau and Stiffie about Teresa's (Telesa's!) tendency to steal embryos.

Showered. At 3:30.

Put on my Strawberry Shortcake pajama pants.

Watched Oprah because Tina Turner (!!!) was on.

Started reading Catcher in the Rye because I haven't read it since high school.

Watched Melrose Place.

Ate dinner at 8 and watched reruns of Friends.

Went to Nancy's in my pajamas because Whitney (!!!) is visiting from Chicago.

Came home, watched some Family Guy DVDs, and went to bed.

FUN TIMES. I'm kind of upset that I'm going to miss Dawson's Creek most days of the week and HOW SAD IS THAT? I don't even particularly LIKE that show because Joey is annoying as hell and I want to punch Dawson in his stupid, huge forehead EVERY SINGLE SECOND HE'S ON THE SCREEN.

Ok, maybe it's a good thing that I can't watch it very often.

No comments:

Post a Comment