Sunday, February 20, 2005

I'm on Survivor

So, last night I had a dream that I was on Survivor, but it was this jacked-up version of Survivor that I still don't really understand. It was kind of like a job. I'd drive to the island (?) in the morning, meet the other contestants, and Jeff Probst would send us all off for the day. We also had e-mail and digital cameras on the island. The digital camera came in handy when someone got stabbed and Sawyer from Lost and I had to take pictures of the crime scene. Yeah, I don't know. I do remember that I kept trying to make some joke about Survivor turning into Lost that, in the dream, I thought was hilarious but now makes absolutely no sense. Go figure.

The best part was, I had Jeff Probst's secret e-mail address because we were apparently BFF, and he'd give me all these tips on how I could win the game. He also told me that contestants were picked based on their hair color which makes SO MUCH sense if you don't really think about it too hard.

And then I realized I need to stop watching so much TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment