Thursday, February 24, 2005

It's a cruel, cruel world

I've been home sick all day. At first I was worried that I had the flu because it seems like everyone else has had it, but I don't have a fever or anything. Just vicious, nasty stomach cramps. I've been popping Pepto-Bismal pills all day. Did you know they make Pepto-Bismal in caplet form now? They're not coated, though, so they keep getting stuck in my throat and then I think I'm going to choke to death and when they find me I will have vomited/pooed all over myself.

Sorry for that. You know what the worst thing is? I still have an appetite but every time I try to consume something, even something as mild as TEA, the stomach cramps come back. What is that? It's bullshit, that's what it is. The rest of the family had ravioli and garlic bread for dinner and I was simultaneously nauseous AND starving.

So far today I have slept through the following movies/TV shows: Saved by the Bell, Sex and the City, Dawson's Creek, Ed, Speed, A League of Their Own, and Melrose Place. I plan to add Survivor, The Apprentice, and ER to that list very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment