Wednesday, February 02, 2005

today's grievances

Ok, it's bad enough that Lost and Alias aren't on, but am I supposed to sit and watch President Dubya stumble and slur his way through the English language for TWO WHOLE HOURS?

I'm sorry, but I'd rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty nail and then LICK off the eye goo*.

Also, I was wearing the most uncomfortable bra all day today. I was seriously considering taking it off in the car on the way home, but I didn't. I think I might just burn it. If I don't, I might accidentally wear it again and have to spend the entire day trying not to scream and cry as the underwire digs deeper and deeper into my skin.

*I apologize for that disgusting, graphic image, but disgusting, graphic images are all the come to mind when I think of the leader of the free world and excuse me I just threw up in my mouth a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment