Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Dear Target Lady Cashier,

Thank you for wishing me a good night last night after I paid. Even though, judging by my red nose, the bloodshot eyes, and the fact that I was swaying back and forth and holding white-knuckled onto the conveyor belt, you must have deduced that would be practically impossible.

But it was not! Me, my Nyquil, my box of tissues, and my Vicks Vapor Rub DID have a good night. We had PB&J for dinner, some thin mint girl scout cookies, and we enjoyed an episode of The Amazing Race, which was excellent even though no one got Philiminated.

Love,
The Snotty, Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing Girl You Rang Up Who Probably Infected You With Something Horrible, Like Bubonic Plague or Cholera

PS: Sorry

PPS: I am feeling much better now, though

No comments:

Post a Comment