Sunday, March 26, 2006

for my eleventy billionth post of the weekend

Sometimes I wish this blog was anonymous. That I hadn't used my real name or told all of my friends and family about it five minutes after creating it. Or, you know, posted my picture on it. Heh.

I was in the shower earlier thinking about something, something I wish I could post on here, but I can't. It's too personal. I really WANT to share it, to write about it, but without knowing just who reads this . . . it makes me uncomfortable. I'm not good at sharing the personal stuff, I never have been, unless I'm drunk and I have friends around ready to pull at those threads I only let show after some tequila.

Sure, I'll talk about my uterus, my boobs, my bathroom habits, but my feelings? Those are off limits. I don't know why, but I'd feel more comfortable sharing these things if no one I knew in real life read this blog. I don't know. I'm just not ready to invite everyone I know into the scary corners of my brain. To make myself that uncomfortable.

Can someone pass the tequila?

No comments:

Post a Comment