Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Peach yogurt and I are running away together

I am so sorry that I badmouthed yogurt for so many years. Called it disgusting. Phlegmy. Flavored snot. Blueberry bacteria. I think it all stems from that time in Biology class when we made our own yogurt and then the teacher MADE US EAT IT. I'm sorry, yogurt, but that WAS disgusting.

I was wrong about it, though. It is delicious. And healthy. Those often do not go together. This morning I almost proposed to the container that held my precious, Peach flavored yogurt. I would be more than happy to spend the rest of my life with Mixed Berry (which is Pam's favorite, by the way . . . anyone?).

I have obviously run out of things to talk about because I just wrote an entry about YOGURT. As much as I am loving it recently (even though it kind of makes me want to gag when I first start eating it, what is that?), as delicious as I find it, as much as I cannot live without it and if you tried to make me I would claw out your eyes with my plastic spoon, entries about yogurt are just plain sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment