Friday, March 03, 2006

things I worry about, in no particular order

  • That I'll never find someone I like enough to marry
  • That I won't find that someone, so I'll marry the wrong someone and spend the rest of my life a miserable wreck of a human being
  • That I worry about getting married, how 1950's is that?
  • That Phoebe will somehow set herself on fire when I'm not home, thus setting my apartment and the rest of my worldly possessions on fire
  • That I'm more worried about my apartment burning down because my cat set it on fire than I am about gas leak/runaway candle flame/etc.
  • That the stories I submitted to the contest are so awful that they'll send them back to me with the words, "HAHAHA" scribbled on them in thick, black marker.
  • Moving again, for the third time in less than two years
  • Money
  • Friend/Family member dying
  • That I will unintentionally do something with my computer that will cause the downfall of civilization
  • Three letters . . . G W B
  • That the world will end while I'm in the shower
  • And, for some freak reason, I do not die but all of my clothes have disintegrated and I have to walk around with all the other mutants all naked and vulnerable
  • And all the other mutants are boring and don't get my jokes
  • Or Republicans
  • That the fact that I worry about the world ending and what kind of mutants I might end up with means I have some sort of brain disorder
  • But if I do have a brain disorder, maybe Dr. McDreamy can fix me
  • Or George
  • I'm not picky
  • Should I be worried that I am pretending McDreamy and George are real doctors? Or that my obsession with Grey's Anatomy is reaching scary levels?
  • I'm gonna go with no, because this list is long enough as it is

Long live McDreamy.

And George, my favorite little Hobbit doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment