Thursday, April 20, 2006

Do you want us to run aground, woman?!*

I'm moving tomorrow! Or, rather, the move starts tomorrow, takes an overnight detour at my parent's house, and then ends sometime Saturday afternoon. I ended up taking tomorrow off of work because I realized that the hour or so between work and picking up the moving truck would not be enough time to do all the little things that never seem to take very long until you do them all at once. Did that make any sense? I don't care. Have I mentioned I haven't really been sleeping? For a fun and interesting change, I've been lying awake for a couple hours before I drift into a crazy, dream-filled world of tense, anxious sleep where I wake up every hour and then start worrying about the fact that I'M NOT ASLEEP OH MY GOD I AM GOING TO BE SO TIRED TOMORROW! Um. Yeah. It's not relaxing, really.

Oooookay. I'm having a hard time turning the computer off, because once I do, I'm unplugging it and packing all of the little pieces away and so soon it will be a very large paperweight or piece of modern art or whatever, and then I won't have the power of the Internets FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG. Oh god, I'm starting to hyperventilate a little just thinking about not having easy access (haha, easy access) to my e-mail.

Obviously, I am starting (starting?) to go Crazy McLocobeans so I'm really glad the move is soon because I'm fairly certain that it's responsible for my lunacy. Well. My current lunacy, anyway. I can't blame all my crazy on it. Besides, once the move is complete I can focus on the really important things.

You know, like finding a mechanical bull before my birthday. Priorities, people.

*Sooner or later I will run out of these . . . but not for a long, long, time, mwaahaahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment