Saturday, April 01, 2006

yesterday was really windy

And yesterday was the day I started worrying that I'd run out of things to post on my blog. Then in the span of two minutes, I drove by a one-legged man in a motorized wheelchair steering haphazardly down the middle of the road and also an old man in a Dunkin Donuts parking lot taking a nap in his car. With his window open. While the blustery, blustery wind blew into his wide open mouth. I thought about pulling over to see if he was still alive, but wouldn't you be pissed if you were taking a little snooze in your car and you woke up to some girl poking you in the face with a dirty straw that she'd found in the Taco Bell parking lot next door?

If you're that guy, you totally did.*

*I did not really poke an old man in the face with anything, let alone a dirty straw. Seriously. What do you think of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment