Friday, April 14, 2006

I feel God in this Chili's tonight

How much do I love Pam and Jim? So much so that I have had to talk myself out of buying this shirt every day for the past two weeks. Add this to the amount of time I spend talking myself out of buying every shirt on this website (especially this one . . . and this one . . . OK, and this one, too*) and I haven't had much time for anything else. I love t-shirts, especially when they say something funny, and if I had my choice I wouldn't wear much else. Besides, you know, pants and stuff.

Also, this shirt is still available, in case anyone is interested. Hee. If you get one you can look just like me. In the shirtular area, anyway.

Sorry I've been all MIA and not very interesting lately. I'm moving next weekend, a move that, thanks to my current apartment complex, is turning out to be a total pain in the ass because they won't let me stay like . . . twelve more hours. Thank you, assholes, and no I will NOT be recommending you to my friends. Bastards.

I'm actually pretty proud of myself. See. I have this problem with leaving things til the last minute, a problem that does not get any better when I am reminded of it (DAD), but I think I've done pretty well so far. I spent the majority of the past two weeks going through all of the crap in my apartment and getting rid of a great deal of it AND I've started packing AND I have plenty of boxes AND I still have seven days (haha, can anyone else not say "7 days" without thinking of The Ring and then giggling? just me? ok, good) to finish packing and clean the apartment. I always hate that last day of living somewhere, when I inevitably discover that I have packed something I need, like my toothbrush or hairdryer or all of my underwear (true story).

Now, as some of you may remember, when I moved into this apartment I didn't get cable right away. Or internet. The internet thing didn't last very long, because when I have to go an entire weekend without checking my e-mail I kind of start to twitch. So I'm a little worried about not having any access after next Friday. The cable thing . . . well, I never really got around to getting cable and I can't say that I missed it. Except for The Daily Show. I did miss Jon Stewart. I mean, who wouldn't? Right now all of my republican relatives are shaking their heads and asking themselves where I came from because they? They do not GET the magnificence of Jon Stewart and for that I pity them. Hee.

This may sound like an odd question . . . but does anyone know of a bar in Dayton that has a mechanical bull? See, the plan on my birthday was to go to this one bar that I was told had one, but THEN I found out that they'd gotten rid of it. And now that I've promised everyone some mechanical bull action that weekend, I don't want to think of the consequences if I can't deliver. Oh, who am I kidding . . . I can take them to a karaoke bar and they will be just as satisfied. Now, if I could just find a bar with karaoke AND a mechanical bull, I think I could keep my friends here forever.

So, apparently it is some holy weekend or something? Hee. I completely forgot because I keep sliding further and further into heathenism, so much so that I'm not even going to get up early on Sunday and pretend to be a good little Lutheran by going to church on Easter.

*totally unrelated sidenote, but my birthday is coming up in, oh, exactly two weeks

PS: One person will get this, but I do not care. Elizabeth Bennet Dr. McDreamy Elizabeth Bennet Elizabeth Bennet McDreamy McDreamy McDreamy . . . am I still overusing these terms? Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment