Friday, May 12, 2006

I don't want to do that. I want to be more than that.

Forget McDreamy, I want Jim Halpert.

Seriously? Seriously.

Ok, so I know I am way too emotionally invested in this show, but how awesome was The Office last night? It made me feel happy on the insides. I've decided that since I have no romantic prospects of my own (other than a crush on a boy who is either functionally retarded or the most completely oblivious, stupid boy in the history of Oblivious Boyland, seriously I give up already) I will live vicariously through Jim and Pam. Good plan.

Yesterday, my mood was in direct opposition to the weather. It was rainy and cold and windy but I was completely and inexplicably happy. I was a couple of endorphins away from skipping and whistling down the street and actually SINGING IN THE RAIN even though I didn't have an umbrella or one of those kicky, plastic-raincoat-hat thingies. However, the day was not content with me being content and spent its time dragging my mood through the mud and the poop and the rain until all I wanted to do was put on my pajamas, curl up in a ball on the sofa, and watch sad, sappy movies. Today, my mood fits very well with the weather, which yes, is very, very shitty.

Stupid weather. I hate being in a bad mood so I have just decided to snap out of it. Easy, right? Click, boom, happy now. Why shouldn't I be? I get to see a bunch of my friends this weekend and next weekend . . . oh, next weekend, I am going to Chicago and it will be LEGENDARY, just like last time only hopefully this time we will have better CARma. Mary, you know what I'm talking about. Ha, I don't think she even reads this. Oh man, I'm sorry I'm on crack. I shouldn't even post this (but I will) because it is the laziest, most boring entry ever in the history of this blog. And that's saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment