Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I think "le sigh" pretty much sums it up

I don't know what it is, but lately I have just become so BORED with myself. Going back to read past blog entries makes me all fidgety and cringey and wanting to print out the entire blog and put it in the freezer, much like I want to do when I go back and read old journals from high school.

I'm so sick of being me right now. Being stuck inside my head, thinking and getting embarrassed about the same things constantly when, really, it would be so much easier to just LET THEM GO. Something I seem incapable of doing. I'd like to elaborate. To be completely forthcoming about each and every thought that enters and exits my scrambled brain. To tell you all everything about myself without any thought to the consequences. Actually, that's a lie. A big one. Being forthcoming . . . that's just not me. And no matter how sick I am of that person, I think it'd be better to put a lid on the personal blog entries. I've been trying. After all, I'm running out of room in my freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment