Sunday, June 11, 2006

Wait, who's "Dwigt?"

Yesterday at Target I walked through someone's fart cloud and almost puked. And then I started giggling because . . . hee hee, fart cloud. Thus proving once again that I have the mentality of a four year old. Six on a good day. Want more proof? I bought a large, beach towel at Target (not for any upcoming beach excursions because this is Ohio and I have no money, but I DO have access to a pool) and I just tied it around my neck like a cape and ran around the apartment pretending I was a superhero. I don't know what my powers would be, though. Procrastination and sarcasm, I suppose, but I don't know if I can disarm my enemies with my biting wit. I might be able to hurt their feelings, though, and we all know that emotional scars run much deeper than the physical ones. ANYWAY.

Speaking of superheros . . . I don't know what to make of that new Uma Thurman/Luke Wilson movie where she plays his ex-girlfriend with . . . superpowers? I don't know. All that I know is Rainn Wilson is in it and that information led to this conversation:

Me: D-W-I-G-H-T.
Heidi: Did you know that Dwight K. Shrute is going to be in a movie?
Nick: Really?
Me: But his name in the movie is unfortunately not Dwight Shrute.
Heidi: Yeah, but he looks just like him.

If you're wondering why I was spelling Dwight's name out of nowhere, it's just because I randomly throw out The Office quotes whenever possible, whether or not they make sense in any given conversation. Try it. It's fun.

Tomorrow is Monday. I don't know how that keeps happening, but I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment