Wednesday, June 28, 2006

If you're particularly annoying, you may see me reach for this: this is Vicodin. It's mine! No, you can't have any!

I'm having a problem accepting the fact that it's almost JULY. When the hell did that happen? I would really, really appreciate it if time would stop or slow down for a couple of days while I catch up. And if it could stop or slow down sometime this weekend, or even Monday (ok, especially Monday), that'd be even better. I don't need time to go any slower at work, thank you.

So yesterday I started writing a novel. A novel, that sounds so pretentious, but that's what it is. Or what it will be. You know, if I stick with it. And let's face it, the chances of that happening are slim to nil. I love the word "nil." I don't know why. Anyway, so this novel. I've only written two (short) chapters, but I'm liking it so far. With the way I complete projects, it should be finished sometime around 2009. I still haven't finished the scarf I started knitting two summers ago and I never learned how to play the guitar that I purchased in high school. So. Ok, maybe 2009 is a little optimistic.

Recently I have become obsessed with the show House. Not like The Office obsessed, though. I can only focus that completely on one show at a time. But I really, really like House. Hence the title of this entry. He's so deliciously cross all the time. And if there is one thing I enjoy, it's people who are cross. Ahem, MR. DARCY.

Here is the point where I debate whether to just delete this because it's pointless or hit publish because it involves less button pushing. Gee, I wonder which I will choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment