Saturday, July 22, 2006

Handbook for the Common-Sensically Challenged

Yesterday was not a pleasant day. Between car drama and other drama . . . yeah, I didn't sleep so well last night. I'm waiting for my car to be finished right now. It ended up costing a lot more than I thought it would. A LOT MORE. I am now accepting donations. For the charity I just made up. It's for people like me with no common sense. You can't teach that. Which is why we need charity.

I seriously don't know how many times I'll have to make the same basic mistakes, all stemming from my good friend Procrastination, before I'll learn. I told my dad last night that I should have gotten some sort of handbook after college; something to tell me how I'm supposed to do things so I don't have to make mistakes. Expensive mistakes. I think my handbook got lost in the mail, though, so can I borrow someone's? Just be forewarned, you probably won't get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment