Friday, July 07, 2006

It's like a cow's opinion. It just doesn't matter. It's moo.

You know what happens when Brando links to your blog? Your traffic goes up from tens to . . . higher tens. This is one of those instances where it sounds like I'm complaining, but I'm really not.

So, every now and then I go through these stages of not really sleeping. I try, I really do, but I end up lying there on my back, staring at the ceiling and counting how many hours of sleep I can still get if I FALL ASLEEP RIGHT NOW. Every night as I climb into bed, I think, "Ok . . . I'm really tired so tonight is the night I'll sleep all the way through," but so far this week, it hasn't so much happened. Monday night was my own stupidity what with the swimming and the staying up all night and the three hours sleep, a result of my friends and I being bad influences on each other. I thought that Tuesday night I'd easily fall asleep, but the knowledge that I had to be up at 5:30 the next morning weighed heavily on my mind. Wednesday night it was too hot in my room. Last night, someone called at midnight looking for Lindsey and I don't even know a Lindsey and after that I was plagued by Phoebe sticking her cold, cold nose onto my cheek every fifteen minutes. No, Cat, I do not want to play right now it is 4 AM GO AWAY. So. All of that is why I have been babbling about my sleeping habits for the past paragraph. Sorry.

Yawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment